| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luang Prabang in June is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy with occasional rain. A hearty 258.2mm (10.2in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 13 days.
- In June the skies in Luang Prabang are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:50 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 8:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luang Prabang June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Luang Prabang, Laos
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Luang Prabang:
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 305.7 kms (189.9 miles) WNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) W
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) WSW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SW
- Lampang, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) SW
- Loei, Thailand - 273.6 kms (170 miles) S
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 395.3 kms (245.6 miles) SSW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW