| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luang Prabang in April is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 107.9mm (4.2in) of fluid falls across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Luang Prabang are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:50 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 7:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luang Prabang April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Luang Prabang, Laos
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Luang Prabang:
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 305.7 kms (189.9 miles) WNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) W
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) WSW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SW
- Lampang, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) SW
- Loei, Thailand - 273.6 kms (170 miles) S
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 395.3 kms (245.6 miles) SSW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW